Re: [SliTaz] Re: Hello

I don't know about that. I've tried signing up for the forum, multiple times with multiple email addresses, and it never sends the required email to sign up for the forum.

On 2020-12-24 13:18, Conrado Goodwin wrote:
Hello all,
The list is vegetating, though not dead.
The latest release of Slitaz is only 20-Dec-2020, so certainly someone
is still using it. Perhaps there are other communication channels?
http://forum.slitaz.org/
I've stopped using Slitaz because I am in an office environment where
persistence is required.

Cheers!
--Conrado

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 3:07 PM Sorted Sand <sortedsand@xxxxxxxxx>