Re: [SliTaz] Booting on Libreboot machines?

hello Grey Arrow, what version of SliTaz are you using? And what
specific cooking version? What is the kermel number visible on the
start page? Which Grub-year and which number? Finally do you start on
a hard drive or on a live usb key? Let's wait for this information to
better answer you. Greetings.

> Has anyone has issues booting Slitaz on machines running Libreboot?
> I have a Libreboot-ed Thinkpad X60. Slitaz can get to it's screen asking
> about which language you want to boot into, and no matter what you
> scroll down and choose, it just flashes the whole menu once. Doesn't go
> anywhere. The whole screen just flashes on and off once. I cannot get it
> to do anything other than that.
>
> --

puillepatrick@xxxxxxxxx
réponse par mail uniquement