Re: [SliTaz] VDI?

I started on Linux 20 years ago with Suse 7.4. Slitaz is AMAZING! and causing me to feel younger. Just flashed my custom iso to usb and I have never seen something move so fast on target hardware (geode-gx2). Gui not working yet and I have lots to do but I have to say, I cant imagine how much work this is on the back end. Thank you to all who contribute!!!!!

If I needed a custom xorg.conf is there a way to preload it?

Erjo, may I ask for one layer more detail on setting up boot in a way that supports rewriting rootfs? I see the logic but unsure where to apply?

Phoenix, I apologize if it seems that I am talking over your request. Please do indicate your problems. I am new to slitaz but possibly someone on cc can help?

DarylK