Re: [SliTaz] VDI?

Just was able to install v5 rolling to virtualbox vm based on your advice. Thank you!

I see kernel options as installable packages. ??

May be able to use grub4dos instead of old syslinux. Installed gpm and inputattach is usually within. Not in Slitaz. Ill keep going on docs but would appreciate some hints on how to proceed. to hit target hardware. If I am saving to folder for persistence fat32 and grub4dos may not work. Does slitaz still use save folders? Or do options exist to save sessions as compressed module?

Sent from my iPad