[SliTaz] Cheap USB WiFi Adapter for SliTaz

Hello,

    Can someone point me a cheap USB WiFi adapter that works on SliTaz? I'm a very enthusiast user of free software, but know very little about hardware and stuff. This days came to my hands a Compaq Presario V2000 (Pentium M710, 256MB SDRAM) in with I was able to run SliTaz by a USB, but the wifi adapter didn't worked (it's working in the Windows XP that is installed in the 40GB HD). I didn't have much money, so I need an cheap option cause here in Brazil the tech prices are high, so I can but this notebook to work and use it to study. If you use one USB wifi adapter in SliTaz, cheap or not, please, let me know!

Thanks in advance for any help provided. Best regards,

Marcus

--
Seja Sincera. Ou morra tentando.