[SliTaz] Slitaz - booting process on ARM - Odroid_C1

Hi guys,
I am using Odroid-C1+ boards (www.hardkernel.com) for different small projects in my university. Those boards, based on Amlogic ARM® Cortex®-A5(ARMv7), run (well) with Ubuntu.

For educational purpose, I would like to build from scratch an ultra light ARM linux machine for this board based on Slitaz-arm.

As this board does not have any bios, I therefore need to learn and understand deeply how booting process works and especially which bootloader to choose (if needed).

A few starting questions:
  • I have not found any info/doc about slitaz-arm booting process. Any links?
  • what happens after switching on the board? which files is/are loaded?
  • I thought using "das u-boot" bootloader. Does any one have experiences to share?
Any advice, comment and doc to read would be more than welcome.
Best regards,
Stephane