Re: [SliTaz] A Simple Translation of Chinese Website

Hello YILMAZ,

Actually,the Chinese website works properly.
But I think it is out of date,
Everything on it looks different from its English version.

I just want to keep it up to date.

Copas

Hello Copas,

A.
thank you for the translation
from what I see there seems this also in Chinese: (1)
could you check if that also works for you?

B.
forum: yes, it's a known issue: (2). sorry :-(
(2) https://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz/2018/05/msg00002.html