[SliTaz] SliTaz fresh install - Boot problem

 Hello,

I installed SliTaz Rolling but when I reboot I don't see the boot
loader. During the installation, I didn't forget to choose to install
a boot loader.

I have no error message, I see nothing on the screen. It's just like
there is no OS (but SliTaz is well installed on the disk, I checked it
with a liver version).

Strange because I installed SliTaz a lot of a times on this PC (Asus
Eee PC 900) and I had never this problem.

Other users with the same problem ? I suppose there is a problem with GRUB.

--
Cédric Radosavljevic