Re: [SliTaz] Setting up 64 bit environment on the Tank

Hi Pascal,

> Tank is rebooted with slitaz 3.2.98-slitaz64 now.

Aufs is the important part of the SliTaz chroot.
As well as chroot use the host's Kernel, that is 3.2.98-slitaz64, we
need the additional Kernel tree in the chroot filesystem:
/lib/modules/3.2.98-slitaz64/
with the module file itself:
/lib/modules/3.2.98-slitaz64/kernel/fs/aufs/aufs.ko.xz

But aufs package contains the aufs module for "3.2.98-slitaz" kernel,
not for "3.2.98-slitaz64",
see: http://cook.slitaz.org/cooker.cgi?files=aufs
Recooking the package doesn't help. Is something wrong there?

On my local system (or in chroot) I can copy this module into the
"3.2.98-slitaz64" tree and execute "depmod -a".
But then command "modprobe aufs" returns the error:
modprobe: ERROR: could not insert 'aufs': Exec format error

Additional info:
uname -a
Linux slitaz 3.2.98-slitaz64 #2 SMP Wed Jan 10 16:00:19 CET 2018
x86_64 GNU/Linux

modinfo aufs
filename:       /lib/modules/3.2.98-slitaz64/kernel/fs/aufs/aufs.ko.xz
version:        3.2-20131104
author:         Junjiro R. Okajima <aufs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
license:        GPL
srcversion:     6EE7AEBC831DC44E98CB3A8
depends:
vermagic:       3.2.98-slitaz SMP mod_unload 386
parm:           brs:use <sysfs>/fs/aufs/si_*/brN (int)

Pascal, I see in the Cooking chroot on the Tank server you managed to
insert the Aufs module.
Please disclose the secret, how can I use Aufs in my chroots too.

PS. Base packages for the Next64 available on the Mirror1 using mirror URL
http://mirror1.slitaz.org/packages/next64/
So I plan to make next64 chroot on the Tank server in near days and
continue work on 64-bit SliTaz on the server side.

PPS. Also I have many changes in the receipts I need to transfer to wok.
"Next" repository is both for "next" and "next64" chroots.
So, all these base packages will be rebuild in both chroots.

Best regards