Re: [SliTaz] Suggestion of SliTaz modules in Transifex

Surely. Transifex is adopted by several distributions.
And the adopted distribution is full of language correspondence.

I thought it would be better to provide this to you:

https://www.transifex.com/clp/open-source-translation-software

I think that many projects have not paid.

BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sen. (Keiichi SHIGA)