Re: [SliTaz] E-mail does not arrive at forum registration (and Japanese locale file)

Hi Alexander,

You do not understand my problem.

SliTaz Forum notifies user of the password
of the account registered by the user by e-mail.
(That password is probably random)
There is no password in the registration item:

http://forum.slitaz.org/register.php

but I still have not received any mail from the forum at all!
(Of course it includes junk mailboxes)
I do not understand my account password.
Therefore, I can not log in.

By the way, I registered with the account "balloon" at first.
acount "fu-sen" has registered afterwards just in case.
I would like to use the account "balloon" if possible.
You can delete acount "fu-sen".

BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sen. (Keiichi SHIGA)