Re: [SliTaz] Catalan translations

Thanks Hackdorte, i've started with slitaz-base.pot, but now, how can I submit my files? No web form found or something similar. I have attached the file to this email.

Adrià

Hi Adrià.

Please see: http://slitaz.org/i18n.php

--
Hackdorte <hackdorte@xxxxxxx>

GPG Pub ID: 0x8bba92ade3708c78
Fingerprint = 5918 1B17 BA66 431D B463  5DEC 8BBA 92AD E370 8C78

http://h0.pe.hu
http://diasp.org/u/hackdorte

[0]