[SliTaz] Minor problems with mirror

Hi, SliTaz developers!
I address to the "Core" SliTaz developers that have access to the SliTaz Mirror server.

1. No more mirrors:
ftp://ftp.ch.xemacs.org/pool/4/mirror/slitaz/
(listed on http://mirror1.slitaz.org/ )
and
http://ftp.ch.xemacs.org/ftp/pool/4/mirror/slitaz/
ftp://ftp.ch.xemacs.org/pool/4/mirror/slitaz/
(listed in the /var/lib/tazpkg/mirrors )

2. Empty files:
http://mirror1.slitaz.org/packages/get/bitcoin
http://mirror1.slitaz.org/packages/get/litecoin
Please, copy specified files from Hg repository:
http://hg.slitaz.org/get-scripts/raw-file/tip/bitcoin
http://hg.slitaz.org/get-scripts/raw-file/tip/litecoin

3. Suggestion:
We can find some converted SliTaz packages here:
http://mirror1.slitaz.org/packages/extra/
Please, provide list of existing packages in this folder.
Better, if this list will contain separate fields for package name and package version..
This list should be re-created after this folder content changes (new packages here).
It can be packages DB generating by command:
tazpkg mkdb <path/to/this/folder> --forced
(for the recent TazPkg only, not for TazPkg @ SliTaz-4.0)

Thank you for your attention!