[SliTaz] Fwd: Bees are dying

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Change.org <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, May 18, 2015 at 9:09 AM
Subject: Bees are dying
To: mig.p6165@xxxxxxxxx

Change.org
Trending petition

Mig – There's a new petition taking off on Change.org, and we think you might be interested in signing it.

Petitioning EPA, Environmental Protection Agency

Ban the chemical that’s killing our bees

Petition by Nancy Addison
Dallas, Texas
4,276
Supporters

The ability to put food on our tables is under threat. Bees pollinate much of our produce, and bees are dying off at an alarming rate. We need the Environmental Protection Agency to take action before it is too late. Imagine a world where fresh produce is a luxury most families can’t afford. That will be the reality if the EPA doesn’t take action. Bees responsible for the pollination… Read more

The person (or organization) who started this petition is not affiliated with Change.org. Change.org did not create this petition and is not responsible for the petition content.