[SliTaz] tracking automount bug

Hi all,

I guess this bludy automount issue is the main stopper to a 5.0 release.
So lets track it together and definitively fix it!

On 5.0 RC-1 we can't: see device in file manger, mount anything.

With the 2 last commits I done:
[1] http://hg.slitaz.org/slitaz-boot-scripts/rev/b14f03e7493f
[2] http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/d4cf16d55526

[1] Dbus MUST be started before Xorg at boot time and before a user
session start, since polkit/udisks/gvfs releay on dbus services.

[2] Dbus daemon fail to start at boot from the time I introduced
mounting /var/run as tmpfs. Before, dbus package was pre-installing
the /var/run/dbus folder but with a tmpfs (save write to disk) /run
and /var/run are cleaned on each boot.

So the fix is to create the /var/run/dbus folder dynamicaly by the init
script.

Now lets track polkit rules...