Re: [SliTaz] Proofread: 5.0 RC-1 announce

The Slitaz GNU/Linux team is pleased to announce the availability of SliTaz 5.0 Release Candidate 1 !
This release is very mature but needs an intensive testing, so we can release stable SliTaz 5.0 as soon as possible.
5.0RC1 includes a bunch of small bugfixes and some polishment, the improved dialogs of slitaz-config utility
to let new users easily setup the system even in text mode, new Tazpanel look and feel, and better language support.
We also fixed kernel support for old ATA hard drives.

The desktop is powered by good old PCmanFM with trashcan and gvfs/udisks support.
Our package database got more than 200 updates as well as around 50 new packages.
The main website got a nice style update providing a much easier way to navigate.
Download the new <a>SliTaz 5.0RC1</a> iso and report bugs and suggestions on our forums!

// Some fixes and corrections. I'm not a native english speaker, so recheck)

With best regards, Alexander.