[SliTaz] April NEWS

Hi all,

Before I forget all the cool news code we have commited these last
months... Here is a tiny summary:

 * Fully ported to ARM with new website and tools + added around 800
   packages.
 * Custom Raspberry Pi flavor with dedicated website and tools.
 * New slitaz-config tool so users can configure basic settings on
   a text mode system without editing any text file manually.
 * Kernel support again old IDE disks.
 * New TazWeb bookmarks mechanism using a CGI script.
 * New website style ready for small screen such as mobiles and
   tabblets.
 * Spk was improved and provide: spk-find + spk-dialog to manage
   packages via a nifty Ncurses interface.
 * New sts aka SliTaz Tiny/Touchscreen Screen tool with custom config
   files to handle very small displays.
 * Use PcmanFM as default file manager with trash can and automount
   support working out-of-the-box.
 * ARM installation have have post-install configs via Ncurses boxes
   on first boot since the installation procedure is not the same than
   on i486 architecture.
 * New PiBoot tool from Pascal for Raspberry Pi multi-boot and web-boot.
 * TazBox time zone setting use geoip to find the country, code by
   Aleksej.
 * Fine desktop polishing (theme, icons) for the upcomming 5.0 release.
 * Tank Cooker tree is fully browsable via FTP, thanks to Aleksej:
   ftp://cook.slitaz.org
 * + a bunch of improvments and fixes to packages and to our home made
   tools.

@devs Anything important I forgot ?

Best regards,