Re: [SliTaz] Wifi configuration

Hmmm... Maybe wpa_supplicant config?
Also, why not just switch to wicd?

On Jan 22, 2014 7:35 PM, "Christophe Lincoln" <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm actually focusing on the desktop and SliTaz home made tools
including Wifi configuration. At work I have a new wifi network and to
use it I must connect with a user name and a password.

Wpa_supplicant can handle this kind of config but our network.conf and
our /etc/init.d/network.sh script dont handle it. So I will improve
that. My first idea is to add WIFI_IDENTITY and WIFI_PASSWORD variables
to network.conf. That's fine for a single connection.

The question is: how to store wifi configs ? I mean I just want to do
1-2 click to change between my home and my work settings (i guess
users want it also). Where should we store wifi configs ? /etc/wifi ?

If I have time I will improve wifi-box to handle stored wifi configs
but it wouls be nice if someone update TazPanel.

Suggestions, comments ?