Re: New cooking release

A release sounds good. We can't fix what we cannot test and I don't
think rolling is the best example of what we need.

Incidentally, I noticed another micro-dist that did something
interesting. Buildroot keeps track of it's own packages to ease the
building process for it's users, so you can build said packages using
their 'scripts' for each. One user created a way to turn the buildroot
receipts into package receipts his buildhost could use. Instantly
created packages with minimal effort on the part of the packager. Maybe
I should create something similar for SliTaz.