Re: Slitaz version 5.0 blockers

Attached the log for compilation with 3.2.40-new.txt as requested by Tom.

Regards,

Arun

http://oldpapyrus.wordpress.com/

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 12:02 PM, tom <kult-ex@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Kapil,

start with the old config and what you should choose is part of your
work - ask a search machine, compare with kernel.configs of other
distributions

like for ATH_9K_LEGACY_RATECONTROL I would say no

http://ubuntu.5.x6.nabble.com/heads-up-ATH9K-RATE-CONTROL-config-change-td5029248.html

and choose a new username for the forum

Thomas