Hello desde Argentina

Hello community, first of all this is a translation of google translator friend, so forgive the bad expressions.

I'm luis, software freedom activist from Argentina I have about 8-10 HP Vectra PC Pentium II 300 MHz 128 MB, I could not recover any OS until discovered Slitaz. : D

The idea is to leave them with a set of basic package (word processor, spreadsheet calculation, drawing, educational games, education) for use in digital literacy in poor neighborhoods where the digital divide is exclusive.

packages that you can recommend?

I see that the Hispanic community is somewhat limited, so try to lean on a translator to exchange experiences!

Best Regards