Re: Re : Hello desde Argentina

Imágenes integradas 1

Imágenes integradas 2
2013/5/15 Stanislas Leduc <stanislas.leduc@xxxxxxx>
Hi Luchio Herrera,

Welcome to SliTaz community.

Great idea.

I think I can suggest you the following list :

Word processor: Abiword
Spreadsheet calculation: Gnumeric
Drawing: Gimp or MyPaint (For MyPaint, I don't but seem similar to Microsoft Paint)
Education: Gcompris, geogebra (only present in unstable version of slitaz but easier to install on stable version), tuxmath, ...

If you need packages doesn't present in stable version, I'd love to be able to create and make available to the community

I participated in my old school in the conversion of old computers for schools in Benin.
I am always ready to support this type of project.

Cordially
Stanislas LEDUC