Re: Install a Graphical User Interface on slitaz-4.0-base.iso

On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 23:01:50 +0200
Michele Bucca <michele.bucca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> what window manager you suggest me to install?

I would also suggest against XFCE4 with SliTaz 4 unless you
want to put in some effort and use a hybrid enviroment. Thunar and the
desktop doesn't work right, so you'll have have to substitute it with
pcmanfm, which also means you have to mess with XFCE4 sessons and start
up. A tip is to disable Sesson saving, otherwise it will keep trying to
start PCManFM twice and fail to load it completely at other times.

That's the current configuration I'm using at the moment...