Re: Please, fix cooker

Yet another fault...

I have successfully prepared gtk+3 package set on my home cook. I moved them from wok-undigest to wok.

On the server side cooker can't find packages: atk, pango, cairo and cairo-gobject:
http://cook.slitaz.org/cooker.cgi?pkg=gtk+3

(I think, it need *-dev versions of them).
But these packages are successfully cooked and we can find them in the cooking mirror and in the cooking cook reports:
http://cook.slitaz.org/cooker.cgi?pkg=atk
http://cook.slitaz.org/cooker.cgi?pkg=atk-dev
and so on...

So, please, update cooker database, or anything similar (sorry, I don't know the real source of problem).