The current problems with slitaz-tank

I'm have some problems with my current development of slitaz-tank. Part of this is that i'm doing other things like helping the archiveteam by downloading stuff and uploading it to archive.org. But my main problem is that i can't backup stuff like doc.slitaz.org and slitaz-forge/pkgs in repo is not the same one being used on server. I can't be that useful if the minic doc.slitaz.org and slitaz-forge/pkgs repo are not the same as the ones your running. I can't rsync the doc.slitaz.org from mirror.slitaz.org cause its very out of date. I don't remember who has the doc.slitaz.org server now anyways. I hope pankso can just access to it somehow.

I need help with this before there is even going to be another release. This was part of my reason why i didn't upload a newer release yet. I hope to release the full 8gb iso this next time.

PS Anyways I'm not really on irc right now cause i'm at the hospital right now. (Irc doesn't work on there wifi.) Everything is fine with me just checking out a family member. So contact me by email and will get back to you when i can.