Fix pkgs.slitaz.org

I know I'm being hypocritical by saying this, but can somebody
please fix it?

If you search for packages in older versions (like Slitaz 3), all the
links go to the version number'd link:
( http://mirrors.slitaz.org/packages/3.0/ ), which effectively makes
this useless for grabbing older packages.

Secondly, partial matches are broken. For example, if I want to search
file path for bin/vi it doesn't work. Only close naming conventions
work and only for packages names. Like vlc will bring up vlc, libvlc
and libvlc-dev.

This wouldn't be so frustrating if all the mirrors didn't sync to this
new and broken version like it did in the old days :/