Re: Cooking: linux-source and sound broken

> Sound is broken:
> boot.log-
> Soundcard database build ncurses runs, detects soundchip ok
> Setting default mixer volumes... amixer: Mixer attach default error:

Fixed: http://hg.slitaz.org/slitaz-boot-scripts/rev/175315b7699d

A huge commit with a bunch of changes in boot script. The sound bug was
due to missing devices node in /dev/snd because from udev 176 it need a
devtmpfs mounted on /dev. You can try by copying last rcS from Hg into
/etc/init.d

By the way we now mount /run as a tmpfs so pidfiles and other runtime
data are not writing to disk = faster, less disk access, less resources.

> linux-source-3.2.14.tazpkg is broken:

I never use that one :-/ Simpler to use cook and the wok :-)