Pizza - SliTaz online builder

Hi all,

Let me introduce you to SliTaz Pizza, our new online ISO builder. Pizza
new generation is on the stove for a few mouth now and most bugs are
fixed. But we need you to test it before we make a real an official
annoucement.

Pizza let you create your own SliTaz flavor online using any standard
compliant browser. It let users create ther own ISO without SliTaz even
installed or running from a live CD/USB. Pizza is actually translated in
french and use the browser language setting to set the correct locale.

Pizza have some basic documentation and help include in the web
interface if you want more information. On the packages side, we
actually use cooking packages, but if too buggy we will use 4.0
packages to build ISO's.

Buils your ISO: http://pizza.slitaz.me/
Help and FAQ: http://pizza.slitaz.me/?help

Regards,