Re: slitaz-arm

Hi all,

A note about our progress on the ARM toolchain, I'm collaborating with
alanyih on a build script and packages are gently entering in
cooking :-) We actually have the kernel headers, binutils and the first
pass of GCC. These should help if you want to get involved on the ARM
port. I will commit glib and then try to build GCC final, but I got
error actualy when packaging but the build script work.

As we talked here, all cross-tools are going into /usr/cross and so
keep your system clean.

http://cook.slitaz.org/cooker.cgi?pkg=cross-arm-binutils
http://cook.slitaz.org/cooker.cgi?pkg=cross-arm-gcc