Re: UNSUBSCRIBE

> You know ther is a famous abreviation in open-source: RTFM...

Read the fucking manual! :D

2012/5/23 Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

> > Really guys, stop sending these unsubscribe requests to the list.
>
> It's better if we adopt to their behaviour
>
> And maybe modify the bot.

The SliTaz project don't handle the mailing list engine. It is hosted
and powered by TuxFamily (great frenchie guys). ALL maling list on
earth have a list@adress to post on list AND a admin-list@adress to
subscibe/unsubcribe. To make thinks clear is is documented in 8
langues on slitaz.org:

What can we realy improve ? The mailing-list.php page ? But we can't
change people who dont read the doc. You know ther is a famous
abreviation in open-source: RTFM...