New pankso-stable branch in my-cookutils

Since i can't add patches directly into cookutils i decided to make a pankso-stable branch in my-cookutils repo. This is so i can add stuff thats not breaking things so we can start merging the two projects. I still want some of the stuff that follows:

* A library.list file to know what .so is depend to what package.
* Full recompile from scratch support if possible. (This may make build for other ARCHs better)
* Better depends and wanted tracking with depends.txt and wanted.txt files.
* A full recook list like tazwok had

I just add 2 patchs fix some problems that i had into pankso-stable:

cook: Add source_stuff variable.

cooker.cgi: Check if ARCH package exist first. If not then check for non-ARCH variable package. The otherway could have allowed two download links.

These patches are just to fix things that bug me right now with cookutils. I will try to keep my bad code out of cook and cooker scripts but that doesn't mean i will not added into say a library like script for the moment.

I hope we can come to a understand that once our codebases are more merge will have less problems with making a offical sitaz-tank that works the way i want it to.

PS if you can come on irc today that will be great also.