Re: Roadmap to 5.0 - Express yourself :-)

I also agree with staying with gtk2 for now. Also i pushing a lot of updates for my wok-tank stable branch. I will hold of adding libpng 1.5.x for now.. But before a full recook i want to add it.

PS This may very will break things in cooking because cookutils can't figure out the .so files changes to rebuild a package if its broken.

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Brenton Edgar Scott <trixarian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:47:23 +0400
Alexander Medvedev <devl547@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >  Update to GTK3
>
> "GTK3 haz no themes" and is also a bit slower.
> Please, keep all software with GTK2 (like audacious, gnome-mplayer and
> others).

I agree. GTK3 is still to immature.

Also LXDM and XFCE4 for me - I Love XFCE4 :P