Kernel receipt/cross compilation

Hi all devs,

We decided to have ARM and maybe X64 support, this mean changes in some
receipt, linux and cook. The global idea is: use 1 wok, have cross
tools installed in /usr/croos, make cook export PATH to correct cross
tool in case og ARCH [arm|X64].

We may also have some package that dont build or dont need to be build
for a specifique ARCH. For example we are not going to compile the
arm cross tools in the ARM chroot. In the ARM chroot we use the i486
cross tools to build arm binary, on a arm system user will be able to
install the native gcc package.

On the kernel side, I saw the linux64 build and this is not the way to
go long term, actually this kernel let user install a 64 byte kernel
but have to use our i468 packages/build, if we want a native x64
version we must rebuild everything. In the case linux64 stay in wok,
please split it, because now it take ours just to rebuild a single
kernel.

To support cross compilation in linux/receipt we must use:

case $ARCH in
	arm) cp arm.config && make ;;
	x64) cp x64.config && make ;;
	*) cook standard kernel ;;
esac

Then cook must handle ARCH in case of non i486 and name the package:

$PACKAGE-$ARCH-$VERSION

This was my way to see, waiting on you answers :-)