Re: Tazpkg-4.9 and Tazpanel/Packages Issues

Hi Mojo,

Good catch,

The TazPanel issue is an interesting problem.  If we enclose the info arg in single quotes and use this filter, it should solve the problem.
http://tazpanel:82/pkgs.cgi?info='gtk+'
pkg=`echo $pkg | sed "s/ /+/" | sed "s/'//g"`

I don't have any more free time today, but I will get to it tomorrow if no one else has by then.

Christian