SliTaz Roadmap to 5.0

Hi all,

So in the things I'm working on to make the project even more organized,
with clear goals and a official and centralized guide line to a next
stable release I commited a new tool: http://roadmap.slitaz.org/

Since all contributors have Hg access, I decided to use it for the
SliTaz Roadmap with simplicity in mind. To be short, we have tasks,
with status {TODO|DONE} and priority from 1 to 4. Task are order by
priority. You can add or edit any task via slitaz-forge/roadmap repo
and commit as usual.

Any suggestion are welcome, It's a first version and code can be
improved with new feature but must stay simple to use, read and
maintain.

SliTaz 4.0 will be released very soon, a lot of developers are waiting
on it to start comiting in the cooking wok so that why I'm preparing
the next weeks as best as possible.

If you want to add a task but you not sure, please discuss it here.
Actually I think anyone can add a task them we will discuss all of them
together.