Website in Russian

Hello, SliTaz developers!

Yesterday, I started (after much thought) to translate the website
into Russian.
* I cloned a project "website" from hg.
* Created "ru" branch.
* Translated a few pages.
* Figured out how to work with hg.
* I created my first commit, but was not able to send it (push),
  because I have not registered in the Mercurial ;)

My question is, where do I register in Mercurial?
I would be much easier to work with hg directly and not through any
of the developers, because it allows to instantly apply and track changes
made by other developers (plus, save developers time).

Among my contributions (in the recent past) most articles on the
Russian branch of the wiki (that we wrote in cooperation with Cyril Shevtsov).
I think it's time to do a website.

--
Best regards,
Aleksej Bobylev (aka Lexeii)