Re: Rolling 20120320 (Xorg fixe)

Hi Brenton,

> I still stay it would be simpler to pop up the dialogs after boot and
> use a default language and keymap until it's reconfigured. That way we
> only start Xorg once and the user gets the option to alter his keymap
> and languague to his needs.

Yes and no...

We configure the kmap at boot to set console and Xorg keymap layout. If
we dont popu at boot one will get default keyboard in console mode.

If we want to reconfigure Xorg keymap via config files, Xorg must be
restarted anyway.

The alternative for X would be to use setxkbmap to change dynamicaly
keyboard layout but want have correct system keymap.

If we use setxkbmap, we must have a new config in users ~/.config and
call setxkbmap via WM startup script, this mean a lot of modif in the
way we configure slitaz desktop.