[no subject]

> and then perhaps a bug page for RC2 in doc, just to avoid double posts
> and answers in the forum?

Hope RC2 will have less bugs than RC1, mainly Xorg, TazPanel login and
installer.

> I can test Geode, Via C3, Via Eden (Christophe did you change
> something?), PII, PIII with intel grafic, Centrino with Radeon +
> Tridend grafik, Athlon XP with NV7050

I have done some ISO and testing with the fbdev driver but not
concluante at all. First we need vga= option at boot to have /dev/fb0
so it meany users must preselect screen, then it is not an accelerated
driver and most users want that now with work laptop buttons via FN
keys, etc.

Many users also fail to install navive driver, since you have to go in
text mode, install drivers and reconfigure Xorg via tazx or by hand
and restart your X session. If Xorg work out-of-the-box we will save
our time and users time :-)

On  the size side we already save ~2Mb on core and may be able to have
a full Xorg ISO at 34-36 Mb.

> something else - the English Website http://www.slitaz.org/en still
> links to  http://www.slitaz.org/en/doc/  but it should be
>
> http://doc.slitaz.org/en:start