Re: SCN post - Distro news and sponsor

I and the other directors of COSI, the Clarkson Open Source Institute, are interested in providing a powerful VM to the Slitaz project.  I have used Slitaz for years and think it is the best tiny OS out there!  The host has 8 cores and 12GB of ram, of which it is using hardly any.  We can also arrange it to have a large amount of bandwidth (up to 100Mb/s).  We are wondering what tasks the VM would be used for and how it will be managed.  The main concern is hosting a public system where a community would have full access to it.  We are quite curious, this is the first time we have considered lending resources to a community besides a mirror.

Christian Mesh (Naitsirhc)