Re: IRC meeting feedback + 4.0 relnotes

Hi Christophe,

nice to have you back and I love the new awakening. My help can only be
testing. For me important for 4.0

First: working Atheros drivers

Second: working Geode Xorg driver

I have no more ideas - I need the help of somebody of the dev team...

http://forum.slitaz.org/topic/some-strange-wifi-questions-for-alfa-awpci085h-supported-by-ath5k

Thomas