Re: IRC meeting feedback + 4.0 relnotes

> I thought i should tell you guys that i think chroot is broken. I only

You correct, I notice that last week but was waiting that the new aufs
feature was set up on Tank.

> I also think chroot is very out of date. Maybe build with too old of
> packages. So pankso can you rebuild chroot? I ask this cause i found
> errors like this in config.log file:

Yes I'm doing it right now. I dont realy know what was done in the
cooking chroot but for sure some manual hack.

Tank admins: If you feel the chroot is broken, just clean it with
tazdev and recreate one.