Greetings to All / Polish translation

Hi All,

I've just subscribed to the list and I wish to support the project.
First thing I'd like to provide is translation to Polish language.

Unfortunately I have encountered two issues:
I can't create an account to edit wiki - some eeror occured during account registration.
The second is that I couldn't find en.po files (according to what I've read these files should contain english version of strings to translate).

I'd appreciate some help in getting stared.

Regards,
Pawel