[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz Archives
- To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Changes for 4.0-RC2
- From: Christopher Rogers <slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 14:10:36 -0500
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx designates 10.68.130.138 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx; dkim=pass header.i=slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=SCCQYcacQlnRi3YBxKK3wNtbSTfs7JmN3P/lpQffYiI=; b=lt0fezfGYPDY58rZVzcQ1nkEiSOdl9eIksZ6bPYdP6BuZhTmxVLvAoWI1JhnWTI8dA OWeLBV4f6ZlTZYeXmxKP1gwYfVfiqupDhEnpHZjXERuxvo/1a+9a/McRg07E0DQf0uxz TwfKX7wbvZIUEKOT2KRoHdHvdvWdg7zxRtSLI=
I downgraded libpng to 1.2.47. This is so we still have the security update.. The main reason for the downgrade is stuff alot of stuff as to be patched.. For example libpng 1.5.x will break tuxmath and i still have no patch for fixing it. So it will be for the best to have libpng 1.5.x update after slitaz 4.0.
On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx>
So... libpng got a security update and we should use 1.5.9 who will
> > > Any other changes you want to see in RC2 ?
> > A 72 hours full recook of wok ?
> Yes for sure, Do we start it tonight ? Now ?
break gtk and many packages if we dont rebuild them against libpng15*
I commit libpng and go for a full rebuild ?