broken packages on tank

It looks like the chroot is corrupted:
There's a lot of 'no acceptable C compiler found' errors.

Also, in http://cook.slitaz.org/cooker.cgi?pkg=atkmm you see:
/usr/bin/tazpkg: line 2939: can't
open /var/cache/tazpkg/cooking/packages/libsigc++-2.2.9.tazpkg: no such
file

I updated libsigc++ to 2.2.10, but it looks like cookutils didn't track
version changes in packages properly. There was a similar problem few
days ago with libpng and it was downgraded if I remember well; I don't
know well cookutils, but maybe someone here know what's happening?

I don't have access for tank - please can someone check those problems?

P.S.: did someone launched a full recook or something recently?

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>