RE: some ideas

i but apart all mail from slitaz by the slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  keyword and its work well (hotmail)

Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 17:25:20 +0200
From: michael.moroni@xxxxxxxxxx
To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: some ideas

On 05.11.2011 15:24, Alexander Medvedev wrote:
How about adding "-s -g0" to CFLAGS? It helps to reduce size a bit.
Also, we can add LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed" to turn on linker optimization and not to link with useless libraries.

With best regards, Alexander.
I have another idea: why don't put "[Slitaz]" in the subject of the ML? I was deleting it because I thought it was spam. :)
(Sorry, I'm new to Slitaz and to Slitaz ML! :) )
- Michael
--
Dai diamanti non nasce niente dal letame nascono i fior
El diamantoj nenio naskiĝas, el sterko naskiĝas floroj.