Re: Slitaz.org

as panksos disappearing is quite mysterious, I think, we should start
to ask some questions - perhaps somebody from the devs could answer:

what and who is the slitaz associacion - just pankso or somebody else?

if I look to whois siltaz.org I get these informations:

Domain ID:D148254993-LROR
Domain Name:SLITAZ.ORG
Created On:27-Jun-2007 08:39:38 UTC
Last Updated On:27-Aug-2007 03:53:33 UTC
Expiration Date:27-Jun-2012 08:39:38 UTC
Registrant Name:organisation libordux
Registrant Organization:christophe lincoln
Registrant Street1:rue du village 40
Registrant City:Montpreveyres
Registrant Postal Code:1081
Registrant Country:CH

Registrant Email:leks@xxxxxxxxxxxx

if I look to whois libordux I get these informations:

Domain ID:D157835317-LROR
Domain Name:LIBORDUX.ORG
Created On:17-Dec-2009 14:30:08 UTC
Last Updated On:16-Aug-2011 23:16:44 UTC
Expiration Date:17-Dec-2012 14:30:08 UTC
Registrant Name:Evgeniy Varlashov
Registrant Street1:Kutyakova 104
Registrant City:Balakovo
Registrant State/Province:Saratovskaya oblast
Registrant Postal Code:413840
Registrant Country:RU
Registrant Email:vevbal@xxxxxxxxx

I find these infos quite strange