Re: Slitaz.org

This is the last version of this operative sistem.

2011/9/30 Lucas Gioia <lucas.lucas.lucas24@xxxxxxxxx>
Friends of SliTaz:
 If someone need the ISO image of SliTaz, i upload to server MediaFire.
 The links is
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9jhseel1j76vr4s/Slitaz.iso

2011/9/30 Christopher Rogers <slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx>
Where is pankso? The site has been down for about 6 days now. I also think it would be a good idea to have the hg repos on bitbucket or something so could still develop since its been down for a very long time now.