Slitaz.org

Two questions:

1) Anyone know when the slitaz.org sites are going to be available again? (www,hg,cook, ... they timeout on me currently)

2) I posted on the forums regarding trying to get a self made package added to a custom made flavor. (tazlito doesn't seem to wanna pick it up, and I think I'm doing things correctly because I can add any other official packages to my flavor and it's fine) Figuring I was being naive about not actually needing the chroot jail just to cook my package and flavor, I'm trying again to use the chroot instructions. The question is, which one? I saw the heated thread regarding cookutils and tazwok, and hopefully I don't dredge up any ill feelings about that again, but, I have to ask!

I can't get tazwok to build a chroot jail at all.. fails dependencies. (at one point I saw that I received an error regarding gcc not being able to create executables.. but I don't know where logs are so I couldn't debug)

I did get the cookutils working, fairly easily, but I'm not sure the receipts are fully compatible? The problem is, the source I need to compile isn't a straight forward tarball. For one, you download a zip which contains a zip, for the sources. (double decompression) The other is that their site requires a (different?) User-Agent so I have to sent it to 'Mozilla/5.0' just to download it in the first place. With tazwok, all I had to do was create a custom download() function, EG;

download()
{
    wget --user-agent 'Mozilla/5.0' $@
}

As well, I had to set the COOK_OPTS !unpack and handle the extraction/compilation myself, but.. with tazwok, that works perfectly. As near as I can tell, cookutils is completely ignoring my download and unpack routines. (I get past the download by doing it manually)

Soo.. I don't really care which cook utility I use, just as long as I can get one or the other to work. The question is, how? If someone can suggest a better way to replace the download and unpack in cookutils receipts, I think that'd be quicker to get me going. But, if it helps to get tazwok going, I'm all for that too. In fact, I can do a lot of the leg work, I'm well versed in shell, but I would need some guidance. I've been trying to avoid jumping into the tools, but if I can help.. I most definitely will.

Thanks for any advice!