Re: tested latest cooking firefox iso

Part of the problem here I think is Windows QEMU and Linux QEMU differ enough to where a user of one can't assist a user of the other.  I am trying to work from a Windows Vista host.  I am stuck on Windows until the local phone company can supply High Speed Internet to the area where I live.  They have been putting that off for almost 10 years now.  I have had other problems with Slitaz as well.  Xorg doesn't work right on my Toshiba laptop.  I prefer a 1024x768 screen size, it defaults to 800x600 no matter what I try.  Also the Midori browser in 3.0 doesn't work well.