[no subject]

#Up to now, when a package had both a dependency and build dependency,
the #receipt looked like this:
#
#DEPENDS="pkgX"
#BUILD_DEPENDS="pkgX pkgX-dev"
#
#Now this is enough:
#
#DEPENDS="pkgX"

--> is it true for cook?

# pkgY depend's on pkgX
#DEPENDS="pkgY"
#BUILD_DEPENDS="pkgY pkgY-dev pkgX pkgX-dev"
#
#Now this is enough:
#
#DEPENDS="pkgY"